Summary of Learning Guidelines
- is strength based
- is learner centered
- includes written comments on literacy and numeracy
- an emerging descriptor must have a corresponding written comment
- describes in overall terms what the students know, can do and understand
- is personalized
- state areas for growth in a way that provides descriptive feedback that can be acted upon
- is written in plain language
- if a student is on an IEP it must be referenced in the comment section.
• There are 30 lines available in the Teacher Comment section. You are not obligated to fill these.